[Tagging] Suggestion: ref:mobile_payment for amenity=parking

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:11:07 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 28. Nov 2018, at 21:14, Sergio Manzi <smz at smz.it> wrote:
>
> payment:sms=yes
> payment:sms:WhateverPayApp=yes

+1

> payment:sms:WhateverPayApp:contact=<phone number to send>

Does not look very sustainable, are we going to mass retag all of these if the number changes? I agree it might be useful to have this information, but it shouldn’t need to be tagged on every instance where you can pay (unless the number is individual and not universal), e.g. it could be entered in the wiki.

> payment:sms:WhateverPayApp:ref:payment=<code to send>

two times ‘payment’? Maybe payment:sms:ExampleApp:payment_ref=

or ...code_to_send=*

Cheers, Martin