[Tagging] Suggestion: ref:mobile_payment for amenity=parking

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:29:10 UTC 2018

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 02:19, Sergio Manzi <smz at smz.it> wrote:

> Right! Too many payments! :-) To spare some bytes it could be: payment:
> sms:ExampleApp:code=<code to send>.  What do you think?

I would think that it shouldn't be up to OSM to list all the ways someone
can pay for parking, down to which app to use or phone number to call / SMS.

OSM should say that "this" area is paid parking & leave it at that - once
the driver parks their car, they walk over to the payment terminal & all
the necessary info is listed there, & updated as needed by the car park
operator - their problem, not our's!

Thanks

Graeme