[Tagging] Suggestion: ref:mobile_payment for amenity=parking

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Thu Nov 29 20:44:35 UTC 2018

+1 You're my hero!

To clarify: my contribution was about making right (/according to my point of view, of course/!) something that I thought had issues, but in a general way I'm totally with you and I'm finding a little bit crazy the level of details that someone want to use in the description of OSM features, some of which, I think, should have very little to do with OSM (/I'm thinking of the //meticoulous description/mapping of //infrastructures of less than general interest. As I said elswere: should we map railroad ties too?/).

Thanks!

Sergio