[Tagging] landuse for government offices ?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:27:54 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 05:28, SelfishSeahorse <selfishseahorse at gmail.com>
wrote:

> * Isn't 'civic administration' limited to the administration of a town
> or city (compared to the administration of the state, county etc.)?

I would have said that it applied to any & all levels of Govt - local,
State & Federal

> Maybe it would be better to use ... simply landuse=government (162 uses)
> instead.

 That may be easier / clearer?

* Currently the proposal only includes areas of legislative, executive
> and governmental administration use, but excludes courts. Wouldn't it
> make sense to also include courts? People who want to distinguish
> administration, legislature, executive and judiciary could do this
> with a sub-tag, e.g. government=*.

I would think that it should be used on all (?) Govt lands / buildings,
with the exception of military.

Thanks

Graeme