[Tagging] landform promontory

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:18:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

There is not a tag for the land form 'promontory' meaning a raised mass
of land projecting into a low land or water body.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promontory

I have come across them as named 'points' and have been tagging a few of
them as place=locality for lack of something better.

The nearest thing is natural=cape, but that only applies to sea
retaliated things and I don't like the key 'natural' as it applies to
both 'natural' and 'unnatural' thing making a nonsense of the word.

So I think the best tag would be landform=promontory.

Other ideas?