[Tagging] Greengrocer vs grocery vs shop=food?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:55:47 UTC 2018

Am Di., 9. Okt. 2018 um 04:57 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg <
joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>:

> I think I agree with you that "take-and-bake" places are a type of
> restaurant or fast-food; that's how they are being tagged in the USA.

IMHO a restaurant usually requires tables (or culturally dependend maybe an
alternative place to eat) and according to the cultural context some kind
of seating or place to seat, and typically also a waiter/table service.
Both, restaurants and fast food places require that you can get there and
get something ready to eat. If all they sell are products that require
further preparation / cooking, I would not tag them as restaurant or fast
food (with the exception of places that provide a possibility where you can
cook on the premises, and that are considered restaurants / fast food).

Cheers,
Martin