[Tagging] Game and toy library

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:09:07 UTC 2018

Indeed, the Hungarian word for library ("könyvtár") can be literally
translated as "book repository".

We could decompose the functions of a library as a repository and
rental/lending for books and other media, usually operating on a
monthly subscription model, sometimes sponsored by local authorities.

amenity=repository
repository=print_media;ebook;music
lending=yes
fee:subscription=only