[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse=governmental

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 09:59:10 UTC 2018

I think that there first need to be clear definitions of what are:

  * public administration
  * executive
  * Legislature
  * Judiciary (courts)

and where things fit...

police (national, state, municipal)

military - excluded?

libraries (national, state, municipal)

schools - excluded?

tax office

vehicle licence office

post office - excluded?

and so on...

Do these all need to be combined? That does suit places where they are
physically combined ... and if people then want to further identify them
then sub tags could be used.

As for the word to use... that will come, after the definitions?