[Tagging] Power=cable for low voltage lines?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Oct 17 08:50:54 UTC 2018

16. Oct 2018 09:47 by fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com <mailto:fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com>:

> I'm still opposed to minor_line since in merge several different concept in one value, and is only useful for rendering

power=line/power=minor_line is useful for both mappers and data users not

interested in the extreme detail of power networks and care about them only as

orientation points or are mapping from aerial images.

As usual, there people mapping in greater detail but both

"map it in general, without any special knowledge or interest in detail" and

and "map some detail" and "map it extreme detail" should be possible.

power=line/power=minor_line is useful for the first use case.