[Tagging] Power=cable for low voltage lines?

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:30:35 UTC 2018

Le 17. 10. 18 à 10:50, Mateusz Konieczny a écrit :
> 16. Oct 2018 09:47 by fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
>     I'm still opposed to minor_line since in merge several different
>     concept in one value, and is only useful for rendering
>
> power=line/power=minor_line is useful for both mappers and data users not
> interested in the extreme detail

if you don't care about extreme detail one power=line is better :)
you see a line, tag a line in stead of guessing if it's a minor or not.

if build from scratch, the schema should have minor<>major in a subtag
that's better for ppl not interested any detail without any impact for
ppl interested with "medium" (minor<>major) and high details (voltage)