[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Research station

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:07:32 UTC 2018

I think there are more research stations that are not so remote, not
manned 24/7 nor have residences on site.

Some links to a diverse range of possible 'research stations'
https://www.csiro.au/en/Research/OandA/Areas/Assessing-our-climate/Greenhouse-gas-data
https://www.csiro.au/en/Research/AF/Areas/Boorowa-Agricultural-Research-Station
https://www.csiro.au/en/Research/Facilities/AAHL
https://australianmuseum.net.au/lizard-island-research-station