[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:10:25 UTC 2018

At the moment mappers can simply tag by using the name

embassy
high commission
nunciature
consulate
consulate _general

etc.

OSm normally sides with the mappers rather than the renders, keep the
mappers job easy and they will continue to add things.
Make it hard and they will give up.

So I would continue with the present system where the mappers can use
the name to determine the status. If the renders want they can chose;

do all diplomatic things the same (as in now the case)
or distinguish between things .. possibly combining things as you have.
This could be sated on the wiki under rendering.