[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 00:05:53 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

On 3. Sep 2018, at 01:42, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Just one question though: for the wiki page of this do I put "draft" or "proposed" or "de facto" or "in use" for the status?
>
> I would not put a status on it.
>
> It is not a draft, proposed nor approved.
> It has no use at the moment, and it is certainly not de facto.

if you want to introduce an (also almost) unused tag to the wiki you should create a proposal, it is the established way. You can set the status to draft while you work on it, then formally ask for comments here, it should be all explained there:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process

cheers,
Martin