[Tagging] motorcar definition changed recently

SelfishSeahorse selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:36:54 UTC 2018

The meaning of the motorcar key has been discussed some time ago with the
conclusion that motorcar=no means 'no entry for any power driven vehicle
except two-wheeled motor cycles without side-car', while motorcar=yes only
means that motorcars are allowed. (Unfortunately i couldn't find the
discussion yet.)

So yes, i think the change should be reverted.

Regards
Markus