[Tagging] motorcar definition changed recently

SelfishSeahorse selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:42:34 UTC 2018

Here's the weblink to Simon's explanation of motorcar=yes vs motorcar=no
from the past discussion:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2017-November/034208.html

(The corresponding thread about a special road barrier started here:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2017-November/thread.html#34194
)