[Tagging] Slow vehicle turnouts

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:15:23 UTC 2018

Wow, thanks for the help, Markus. I really appreciate it.

But I must say, if I have to use that method to tag all the turnouts on the
Sterling Highway, I'm going to leave them unmapped. Life is too short and
there is a lot of other mapping yet to do in Alaska.

Although these lanes are not physically separated by a barrier other than a
painted line, I'm going to opt for the service road scenario. It is simple,
much, much less error prone to map, and IMHO, would do the job better than
the lanes technique.

Thanks to all,

Dave

--