[Tagging] Slow vehicle turnouts

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:11:32 UTC 2018

A few months ago bus_bay=left|right|both was voted. For me this is similar,
albeit over a longer distance.

extra_lane_for_slow_moving_traffic_to_compulsory_halt_to_let_other_traffic_pass_by=left|right|both
?

If you figure out which tag to use, we'll add it to the double split map
mode of JOSM's PT_Assistant plugin.

Polyglot