[Tagging] maxspeed:type vs source:maxspeed // StreetComplete

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:49:59 UTC 2018

 Kevin Kenny:

> Not all Interstates *ought* to be tagged as motorways. A case in point
> is Interstate 93 in Franconia Notch, New Hampshire, which *ought*
> to be a trunk (it's a two-lane road with a centre guard rail that was added
> long after the initial construction.)

Amazing! I thought all of the Interstates had been fully converted to
controlled-access divided motorways. All of the Interstates west of the
Mississippi seem to be motorways.

But 20 years ago I-5 still had a few uncontrolled intersections in the
rural mountains of N California.

Does I-93 still have stoplights or intersections without ramps, in NH?

Joseph