[Tagging] How to tag a building constructed for a gastronomic purposes?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 25 11:47:17 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-25 13:07, Marc Gemis wrote:

> However, I'm not sure whether gastronomic is the proper
> British-English word to use. I think the Brits are already using
> building=pub (perhaps only for a subclass of your 'gastronomic'.

The predicate "gastronomic" implies a certain level of quality, aimed at
good-food-lovers. Fast-food would not be gastronomic, nor would many
restaurants and pubs. However a modern invention is the "gastro-pub"
where they consider their food to be of a particularly high standard,
not just standard pub food.