[Tagging] Subtag for place=locality?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:33:28 UTC 2019

As an example of a locality that has never had a population

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/117041320

/The Wheel/ (a car wheel - no tyre) was originally mounted on a tree by
bushwalkers to mark the hub of the Blue Labyrinth's ridges.

No one has ever lived there. Plenty of people go past, and it still a
navigational feature.

Fairly certain other localities have their stories to tell too.