[Tagging] New property Key:walk-in for amenities like clinics, barbers, hair salons that offer walk-in appointments/service?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 22:34:27 UTC 2019

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 at 00:29, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> sent from a phone
>
> > On 15. Aug 2019, at 15:54, marc marc <marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > - keep booking=* for the few booking.com urls that currently exist
>

> IMHO we should not reserve tags named with a common word like „booking“
> for a commercial service.

I'll agree with Martin there.

There is a website hotels.com (not sure if only Australian or worldwide?)
to book hotel accommodation - will we now stop using tourism=hotel so that
we can list =hotels.com under reservation options? (Which I know is more
than somewhat ridiculous, but once you start "reserving" words, where does
it stop?)

Thanks

Graeme