[Tagging] Livestock=* to specify the livestock animals in a farmyard or meadow?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 17:46:36 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 19. Aug 2019, at 15:20, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> similar and in many places it can be hard to distinguish hay meadow
> from grazing pasture during most of the year.

the presence of a fence aiming at keeping the animals inside may be an indication, although not everywhere (if there’s someone keeping an eye on the animals or the area is quite remote you may not need the fence, and fences may be used in some areas to keep people off the meadow although no animals are grazing there).

Still in many other places it would work. With profound on the ground knowledge (continued observation) you may tell, but we are not generally having this many eyes on the ground (yet ;-) ).

Cheers Martin