[Tagging] request for review: OSM wiki rewording of tourism=motel based on Wikipedia

LeTopographeFou letopographefou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:50:29 UTC 2019

I also reached this conclusion some time ago but looking at how it is
difficult to change something regarding tagging I stop authorizing
myself thinking that such situation CAN be changed. However I'm not
affraid of such major change if it can bring enhancement. I'm ok to
consider a proposal which would lead to the tourism=accomodation schema.

But I think that whatever we do (new schema vs existing schema) an
"Accomodation" wiki page (routing to hotel/motel/... tags) will be
helpfull to today route to existing tags and maybe tomorrow explain the
new schema.

Yours,

LeTopographeFou