[Tagging] Trail register

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:35:49 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 5:21 PM Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have one near me.
> Some are more of a 'route register' - you state your intended route as
> there are several choices, if not here then later. Probably best to
> include this in any definition.

The ones here, too - the last column, "What are your plans?" in the
example register that I showed in the photo, is totally open-ended.
I've registered for cross-country ("bushwhack") trips many times. The
Adirondack and Catskill parks have no requirement to stay on trail,
and many of the interesting destinations are trail-less.

I see that two posters have suggested "man_made" - but the existing
uses all appear to be in the "tourism" category. Bug or feature?