[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Tobias Wrede list at tobias-wrede.de
Sat Jan 5 11:34:38 UTC 2019

Am 03.01.2019 um 00:57 schrieb Peter Elderson:
> Thanks for the comments. Please understand that the mentioned proposal
> is not my proposal.

You were referring to it and in my opinion you tried to tweak it a bit
too much for your purposes. But let's continue this on the other
sub-thread. :-)

> To see the trails starting at one of these places you best look at
> Nederland on waymarkedtrails. They all have multiple hiking/foot
> routes and walking routes to hop on, and most support other modalities.

I had looked at a few examples also on waymarkedtrails and often found
no real trails nearby. e.g.:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6141092007#map=16/52.3836/5.6325
https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#routelist?map=16!52.3836!5.6325

or

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6141092027/#map=15/51.4414/5.8639
https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#routelist?map=15!51.4414!5.8648
(knooppuntennetwerk close by but not a named trail)

The latter TOP is named "Natuurpoort De Peel". So I was wondering are
these realy trailheads (in the sense of you can access some or several
trails here) or are these just designated general recreation spots?

Tobias