[Tagging] Maxtents=<number> or capacity:tents=<number> for campsites?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:56:13 UTC 2019

It’s true that tents=yes/no/<number> are all used. I suppose it takes a
slightly more complicated SQL query to interpret <positive whole numbers>
as equivalent to “yes”, but it would be easier for mappers to use just one
key, I think?

Are others ok with tents=<number> and caravans=<number> in addition to
a”yes” and “no” values?

Joseph