[Tagging] track smoothness/quality

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:37:31 UTC 2019

I'm not sure what you mean by misleading.    The image I linked on jul 6
could be tagged as grade3 , It's mostly solid.    Is that misleading?
But you need 4 wheel drive, or an off road capable motorcycle to drive
it.     Also look at the photos on the smoothness page.   None of them
are soft.

I'll find some more photos.    Any photos I share are wide open to
share.  Is there a license overlay that you need on them?