[Tagging] [Indoor] is indoor=level walled ?

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Wed Jul 24 06:10:18 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. The use case I have in mind is a parking
building, where ground floor hasn't really any wall around it. As I use
indoor=level to add information about the floor (name in particular), I
was asking this to make sure this indoor=level object doesn't create any
implicit wall. If so, I can model rest of this floor using
indoor=area/room without having a wall closing the whole level.

I also use level=* as defined in Simple Indoor Tagging, and I'm aware of
level:ref=*. But level:ref=* is made for saying "this feature belongs
the level named XYZ", which is another use case.

Best regards,

Adrien P.