[Tagging] Irrigation: ditches, canals and drains

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 20:19:22 UTC 2019

Hi all

Regarding the particular situation of service vs usage keys, JOSM team
wonders if service may be moved to usage
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/17770

Don't blame them on "deprecate" word, which should be understood as
"discouraged".
Question is "Should we keep service in use for destination of water leading
in man made waterways?"

All the best

François