[Tagging] lanes = 0

Nita Rae Sanders cosmicrae at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:14:20 UTC 2019

lanes, at least around here, can be nebulous and variable. Most
hardtop/asphalt roads are 2-lanes (1 in each direction). Graded
limerock roads are unmarked in any way, and usually capable of two
vehicle squeezing past one another, except on a day like today. There
is so much accumulated water that they have effectively become single
lane, with cooperative waiting for oncoming traffic to pass you,
before you can proceed.

lanes=variable anyone ?