[Tagging] leisure=common replacement for public areas with some trees

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Mar 5 12:04:54 UTC 2019

Mar 5, 2019, 12:48 PM by mkyral at email.cz:

> landuse=grass -  means that there will be landuse (grass) on landuse (residental). Is this OK?

Perfectly fine. If something is both grass and residential area then this tagging is perfectly fine.

In the same way as forested industrial area may be within two landuse=* areas or
forested residential areas may be withing two landuse areas.

With landuse=recreation_ground we may have even place that belong to three landuse=* areas
at once :)

----

In the same way we may have

natural=cave_entrance node
in
natural=water area
in
natural=sinkhole area

Something similar should be possible also with amenity and leisure tags.