[Tagging] "satellit"

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:48:42 UTC 2019

Am Mi., 6. März 2019 um 14:38 Uhr schrieb Sergio Manzi <smz at smz.it>:

> To put things in perspective, and just as  an example, we have about
> 186000 amenity=drinking_water, that is an antenna every 26 water taps...

not really astonishing, because everybody is interested in obtaining
drinking water when away from home, for free is even better, but hardly
anyone is interested in antennas, especially as you cannot typically use
them (private facility). Can you show me a single public antenna, where I
can drop by for adhoc use without following a lot of other formalities ;-) ?

Cheers,
Martin