[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - Line attachments

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Mar 8 07:46:45 UTC 2019

"Values would go from right to left / top to down of the pole while values in each section

would be given from left to right in the direction of the way passing by the support node."

What is section in "line_attachment=suspension;pin;suspension|suspension"?

First one suspension;pin;suspension
Second one suspension

I would explicitly note "| separates sections" or "; separates sections"

Mar 8, 2019, 12:35 AM by fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com: