[Tagging] Possibility to draw parking properties as an area

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 15:55:24 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

On 9. Mar 2019, at 14:03, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> no, just in the editor. In the rendering the parking area will probably be on the road ;-)
>
> If you tweak it enough, and check at all zoom levels.

no, I would tweak nothing. Simply draw the perimeter of the parking and leave it to the renderers to make a nice picture.
You can’t have it perfect in all renderings anyway, and they might change their rules at any time.
Plus if you don’t draw the perimeter at its position someone else will later adjust it ;-)

Cheers, Martin