[Tagging] Pets allowed

seirra blake sophietheopossum at yandex.com
Sat Mar 9 20:46:18 UTC 2019

pet=permissive? although if the operator does straight out say 'pets
allowed' without any further suggestion (be it images, small print or
whatever) I guess it would be yes until proven otherwise or further
explained/surveyed. if this does get put in an article it may be worth
noting that it's preferable by far to avoid using pet=yes because few
places actually allow any pet without restrictions. on a fun side note
though, my friend has quite extensively confirmed that London tube is
ferret=yes. there are some namespaces that may still be useful though,
I'll give some examples: dog:leash_only to indicate if they need to be
on a leash or can roam freely; useful for parks which in some areas are
starting to impose leash only parks and ferret:carry_only to indicate if
the pet needs to be in a carrier/other suitable vessel (be it a bag
that's open/ventilated or an article of clothing or whatever) as whilst
their pet ferret is fine in their hood, I imagine if it was roaming
freely it may not get such a warm reception.