[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - police=*

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:02:55 UTC 2019

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 10. Mar 2019, at 14:13, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Which of all those get mapped as police and which get mapped as military will need to be
>> figured out at some point.
>
> IMHO we should be able to map it as both (as military and as police) where it is applicable.

I think it comes down to their jurisdiction: who do they have power over?

If it is the civilian population - then police

If it is the military population and anyone on a military base them military_police

Sorry if that does not fit around the world! Please explain the local situation? And then there will have to be some tagging accommodation?