[Tagging] discouraging shop=fashion

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 04:23:21 UTC 2019

Before deprecating the shop=fashion tag, shouldn't we reach out to the
mappers that use shop=fashion ?

Maybe they have a lot more domain knowledge than the people on this
mailing list and can explain why they used shop=fashion and not
shop=clothes; clothes=...

(you know diversity and white privileged men and things)

m.