[Tagging] Status of oneway=cw oneway=ccw

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Tue Mar 12 21:59:23 UTC 2019

On 3/12/2019 5:53 PM, Warin wrote:
> On 13/03/19 08:43, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
>>
>> I do know of one that is one-way - admittedly it's only ~300 m's long
>> & it's on a elevated suspension bridge!, not a normal track, but it
>> is posted as entrance only at this end & exit only at the other.
>
> The overland track is one way during the normal working season, and it
> does have a number of resident rangers to enforce the rules. (~60 km)
> https://www.parks.tas.gov.au/file.aspx?id=37728
> The milford track has similar restrictions (~50 km)
> https://www.doc.govt.nz/milfordtrack
>
> There are probably more...

Thanks both of you for the examples... I was trying to think of one but
came up short. These show what oneway=yes on a footway is for.

Is there any point in considering a tag for oneways that are not
enforced but generally done nonetheless? oneway=traditional,
oneway=suggested, something like that? (Again, I know I've seen these,
but I can't think of an example offhand.)