[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - police=*

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:20:11 UTC 2019

Le 14.03.19 à 19:43, Markus a écrit :
> This is why i'm unsure whether it's sensible
> to introduce a new tag for police stations.

I didn't check if the propal have been update right now
but imho it's better to split out police station.

it's allow to check if ppl like all other items and vote on it.
because you often seen negative vote related to "tag ith high usage
should no longer be modified for eternity" (irony is voluntary to show
my disagreement with this argument. if the new scheme brings added value
to the old one, there is no reason to keep the old one... it is just
necessary to plan a difficult transition period... which is better in a
dedicated propal)