[Tagging] Superroutes - good, bad or ugly?

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 22:25:35 UTC 2019

It really depends on exactly how complex the route is, something like
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4776035 this bus route can
definitely use it. (and I haven't mentioned other similar bus routes with
different numbers in different relationship yet)

在 2019年3月15日週五 03:31,Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> 寫道: