[Tagging] Wild changes to wiki pages changing the cycleway tagging scheme

Topographe Fou letopographefou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:41:20 UTC 2019

In absolute yes but be carefull: Some editors (like StreetComplete since some weeks or iD) might push one or the other schema without the user knowing which one is used in the background and sometimes without rationale why this one and not the other one on editor side (they implement ONE, they do not offer the choice to the user). And I suspect many of those data came from an editor input field vs a user which have typed the key and the value.

Yours,

LeTopographeFou

	  Message original