[Tagging] Wild changes to wiki pages changing the cycleway tagging scheme

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Mar 15 08:57:55 UTC 2019

Yes, one of main points of StreetComplete is to allow editing without
knowing how objects are tagged, similarly iD.

It means that to count "how many people decided to use tag XYZ"
all iD users and all StreetComplete users count as say 4 people
because not each mapper is deciding on its own but it is
decision of whoever makes the software.

Mar 15, 2019, 9:41 AM by letopographefou at gmail.com: