[Tagging] Do we still need cycleway=opposite_lane? (Was: Do we still need cycleway=opposite?)

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:37:20 UTC 2019

These tags need a revision of definition to eliminate ambiguous or unclear
definitions (selecting as far as possible the mainstream practises) and
then a careful plan on how to retag the remaining cases. Main problem will
be that armchair mapping will in many cases not work for lack of street
level photos.