[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - leisure=inflatable_park

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:33:47 UTC 2019

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 at 17:25, Silent Spike <silentspike100 at gmail.com> wrote:

> However, I would ask for some clarification on what you mean by "special
> support to process it". As surely in both cases there is a new tag to be
> processed that identifies one of these businesses.

If you go with leisure=playground + playground=inflatable_park then it will
be rendered without
special processing.  Ideally you might prefer it if
playground=inflatable_park resulted in a different
colour or icon, which would require special processing, but until (if) that
happens you at least have
something visible on the map (and the name=* probably gives away what it
really is).

Go with a new key or value and it won't render.  It may never render if the
carto people think it
ill-advised or trivial or have too many other things to deal with.

--
Paul