[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 21:28:19 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 8. Nov 2019, at 17:14, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
>
>> (Special permission for extreme weather should be encoded with some variation of the conditional access tag scheme.)
>>
> +1
>
> In Poland it is countrywide law applying for all sidewalks, not signed anywhere.

right, this +1 was too hasty, exceptions like this are usually not specific but according to national law and tagging every individual instance
with every theoretically applicable exception is surely not what we want, this would be a good example where “don’t tag your legislation” applies.

Cheers Martin