[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Small electric vehicles

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Sun Nov 10 17:05:29 UTC 2019

Hi,
up to now we don't have documented tags for small electric vehicles like
bicycles and scooters. On the other hand, special access rules and
amenities become more and more common.

These new keys are not only necessary for access tags, but also intended
for use with any other kind of amenity like parking, shops, service,
charging...

I wrote a proposal [1] to define common keywords for these vehicles.
Please let me know your opinion and further suggestions!

Jan

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/ElectricBicyclesAndScooters