[Tagging] Was there every a proposal for the disused:key=* / abandoned:key=* lifecycle prefixes?

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:07:18 UTC 2019

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 7:26 AM Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> actually St. Paul's does have walls, the name is "outside the walls" intending outside the city walls. ;-)
Yes. I know it has walls! 'Without the walls' is a traditional,
literary translation for 'extra moenia' (which in turn is rendered in
Italian as 'fuori le mura'), using another sense of the word 'without'
as an antonym to 'within.' The usage still shows up in phrases like
'the enemy without the gates.'

> The 6 papal basilicas are the 4 major basilicas in Rome plus 2 minor basilicas in Assisi.
Nitpick: 7. The minor basilica of San Lorenzo fuori le Mura in Rome is
also a papal basilica.
--
73 de ke9tv/2, Kevin