[Tagging] Deprecating mini_roundabout

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:32:41 UTC 2019

AFAIK the traffic regulations are:
1. You should *avoid* doing a U-turn at a mini roundabout because there
isn't much room to turn in, and people might not be expecting it. You are
still allowed to do so.
2. *only* drivers of long/large vehicles may only drive over it. Everyone
else has to drive round the roundabout as usual

Point 1 should affect routers to discourage them from suggesting a u-turn,
but not prohibit it.

I believe the same would be true for any country.

Therefore, it is worth knowing whether it is a mini or standard roundabout.