[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Pumps (wells and many other things)

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:31:10 UTC 2020

A search for the phrase "motion driver' finds links to some software.

A search for "motion driver" + "pump" finds women's high-heel shoes.

Perhaps "motion driver' is not the correct term?

A search for "pump driver" finds things about pumps, at least.

Maybe "pump_driver=*" is a better key?

-- Joseph Eisenberg