[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - more parking types

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:06:10 UTC 2020

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 at 13:53, Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well, yes, voting "no" is probably not useful, but this is also the
> least "interesting" bit of the proposal. The purpose here would be just
> to bless the tag with "status=approved" rather than "status=de-facto".

But it wasn't approved by a formal vote.  If you mark it status=approved
then
it ought to be possible to find the vote that approved it.  Maybe we need
a different status to indicate "was not voted upon but is widely used and
most people are happy with it" but we don't have that.  Please don't
misuse "approved" to mean that.

--
Paul